Tuesday 13 March 2012

Odd Job: Barbie Dress Designer

Do you love to design? Do you love fashion? Do you know of someone who loves/ did love Barbies?
I know i sure did! :) As a child, Barbies were one of my favourite toys. I loved to dress them up, style their hair, and occasionally cut/colour their hair. :P But one of my  favourite things about Barbie, was her extensive wardrobe. This is all thanks to Barbie Dress Designers. They work at Mattel Toys(the company that produces Barbie) to produce numerous outfits for Barbie, and the rest of her friends. This is the perfect job if you love fashion, love toys, and you want to make money designing outfits for ridiculously skinny plastic dolls. It is estimated that Barbie Dress designers make on average $68000 a year! That's pretty decent for making miniature clothing designs. I think being a Barbie Dress Designer would be super duper fun! :)

3 comments: